Coordinator for equal opportunities - new commission spring 2017
14 March 2017
Starting from the spring semester 2017, there is a coordinator for equal opportunity issues at Uppsala University. Malin Ekström at the Student Affairs Office will work with equal opportunity issues concerning students and education.
The university's work for equal opportunities means that no one should be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
“I will work strategically with equal opportunity issues”, Malin Ekström says. “This may include making inventories, identifying and analysing needs and developing strategies for the coordination and implementation of joint operations in equal opportunity issues concerning students and education. I will highlight and clarify equal opportunities in practice by illustrating norms and attitudes, and by providing information on the Discrimination Act and the university's policies, plans and programmes related to equal opportunity”.
If you would like to get in touch with the coordinator, Malin Ekström, you can email her at email@example.com or call 018-471 17 92.
Read more about the students' working environment and equal opportunities.
- Summer Closing Ceremony for Master’s students 26 April 2018
- They developed an app to help people with special dietary requirements 16 April 2018
- Gender Equality Times Two 12 April 2018
- Don’t hack my body! 10 April 2018
- Uppsala student designated 2018 “IT woman of the year” 9 April 2018
- Become a UUCareerGate ambassador 29 March 2018
- He wants to give a new perspective on learning 16 March 2018
- New tailor-made science and technology foundation year 21 February 2018
- Campus card as Library card 21 February 2018
- Pushing boundaries far and near 6 February 2018
- "I've never stopped speaking to rocks" 6 February 2018
- Campus card as Library card 15 December 2017
- The keys to unlocking the chemistry behind complex biological problems 4 December 2017
- Web login with new design 14 November 2017
- Frictionless collaboration that benefits both sides 8 November 2017
- He unravels the order of things 8 November 2017
- "Just do it!" 8 November 2017
- He's Looking at the World through the Big Data Lens 3 October 2017
- New printing system summer 2017 15 May 2017
- The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students 21 March 2017