Christmas fair in the Botanical Garden
- Date: –
- Location: Botaniska trädgården The Linnaeus Hall in the Orangery Linneanum, Villavägen 6
- Organiser: The Linnaesan Gardens of Uppsala
- Contact person: Petra Holmgren Reichler
- Kulturevenemang, Temadag
Cosy Christmas market and inspiring exhibition with Christmas flowers on set tables. The decorations are created by the floristry program at Uppsala Praktiska Gymnasium (practical courses at upper secondary school). Welcome to experience a green, beautiful weekend!
We have invited a group of vendors and craftspeople to the grand Linnaeus Hall in the Orangery, where they will set up and offer wares of quality. Floral arrangements on tables and in windows create a Christmas atmosphere.
While you are in the building, do take the opportunity to see the straw goats in the windows in the Orangery hall as well.
• Friday–Sunday 11:00–16:00: Craft fair with gift of high quality. Cosy, green flower exhibition.
• Sunday 26 November 13:30 &14:30: The Ensemble Lydia, directed by Nina Hamrén, welcome winter with traditional songs, at the court yard,