eSSENCE-EMMC Meeting 2022
- Date: –
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1
- Lecturer: Gábor Csányi (University of Cambridge, UK), Stefaan Cottenier (University of Ghent, BE), Ansgar Shaefer (BASF, DE), Lilit Axner (EuroCC National Competence Centers), m.fl.
- Organiser: Department of Chemistry - Ångström, Structural Chemistry, Theoretical Inorganic Chemistry
- Contact person: Kerstin Hermansson
- Phone: 018-471 3767
Welcome to the eSSENCE-EMMC Multiscale Modelling Meeting 2022, which will be an on-site meeting at the Ångström Laboratory, 1-3 June.
The program consists of key-note lectures, contributed orals and posters (with oral micro presentations).
Among the keynote speakers:
* Gábor Csányi (University of Cambridge, UK) "First principles force fields"
* Stefaan Cottenier (University of Ghent, BE) "Testing the hell out of DFT codes with virtual oxides"
* Ansgar Shaefer (BASF, DE) "Why BASF invests in atomistic modelling"
* Lilit Axner (EuroCC National Competence Centers) "Exascale computing, EuroCC and the HPC future"
* Erik Lindahl (Stockholm Univ) "Strategies for spatial and temporal multiscale models of complex molecules with molecular dynamics"
* Sharon Hammes-Schiffer (Yale Univ) "Proton-coupled electron transfer in catalysis and energy conversion"
More information on the website: https://sites.google.com/view/mmmm2022.
Registration is open. Both oral contributions and posters are welcome. Welcome to register for the meeting and submit your abstract!
We look forward to seeing you in Uppsala!
Kersti Hermansson, Peter Broqvist and the rest of the organizing team