Forms and templates


Templates for agreements

For agreement on common education (joint/double degree) please contact the faculty office. 

Funding for faculty-wide doctoral courses

External reviewers, examining committees, protocols 

Templates for study plans

Delegation of tasks for responsible professor of doctoral studies to a professor 

Application to extend a doctoral position (study period) 

Change of supervisor

Discontinuation of doctoral studies

Last modified: 2023-01-13