Forms and Templates


Templates for agreements

For agreement on common education (joint/double degree) please contact the faculty office. 

Funding for faculty common courses, application and report

Opponent, examination committee, protocol

Study plans/curriculum

Postgraduate study period

Delegation of duties for professor responsible for post-graduate education, FUAP

Application for extension of PhD position (study period) 

notification of discontinuation

Last modified: 2022-05-23